Don't Go Postal!
Mailing Rules Have You Confused?
Our Knowledge Saves You Money
Failure to meet postal regulations wastes money
Call us before you call the local Post Office. With 25+ years experience dealing with the Post Office, we have the answers to most of your bulk or first class mailing questions. And we answer them in simple English!
- Make sure your design allows a 2" x 4" white space to put in an address complete with barcode. Put our indicia (mail permit) on the mailer.
- Design self-mailers so they open from the top and the fold is on the bottom. This design requires only one tab.
- Make sure the piece meets postal regulations for size and aspect ratio. Postal regulations can be confusing and vary according to classification.
- LET US REVIEW THE PIECE BEFORE PRINTING!!! This is a free, no obligation service.
- Give us the mailing list in Excel, ASCII delimited or dBase format. Make sure that the address line (number and street name) is separate from the City, State & ZIP line.
- Postage must be paid prior to mailing with a check made out to "Postmaster." We do not mark up postage.
- We will send you an electronic postage statement verifying the mailing.
- See your business increase because of your cost-effective direct mail marketing campaign!
Contact us at 919-848-4332 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get your mailing piece delivered to your target audience. We offer both first class and bulk mail service.