Stamp Out High Postage Costs
Reduce Postage Costs &
Speed Mail Delivery
Direct mail requires expertise
Direct mail is still the cheapest way to put something tangible in a prospects' or customers' hand. However, a direct mail marketing campaign is not a "do-it-yourself" project. There is no way you can do a mailing cheaper than we can -- and that does not even include your precious time.
Designing a mailer:
- Mailer must have a 2" x 4" white space for the address
- Barcode space of 3" must be clearly visible
- Use white background; colors interfere with readability
- Postcards, large or small are readily accepted
- Self-mailers should be top tabbed with a solid bottom
- Wafer tabs must be used; staples are not allowed
Addressing a mailer:
- Follow post office regulations in data entry
- Use correct abbreviations and format
- Put in directional letter in address -- e.g. 1 S Main St.
- ZIP+4 codes are essential.
- Bar codes ensure lowest rates
Start your direct mail campaign by calling MarketPlace-Solutions.com
Postage can often be the single biggest expense in your direct mailing campaign. What you don't know about postal regulations and list maintenance before starting your campaign can have a big impact on your budget.
Steven Rosenberg, author of Go Postal for Profit, operates MarketPlace-Solutions.com in Raleigh NC. offers turnkey mail marketing solutions from concept to mailbox.
Contact us at 919-848-4332, email@example.com or to get your direct mail advertising campaign started.