What Does Your Business Card Say?
A Well Designed Business Card
Make a Good First Impression
We design & print effective business cards
How does your business card feel? What does it look like? Does your business card convey the image of a well-established business, or a fly-by-night operation?
Designing a business card may seem simple, but it is a complex process. Your business card needs to stand out visually. Yet you have a very limited size to present a lot of information in a clear, attractive format.
Low-cost, high quality 4-color business cards
We offer low-cost your 4-color business cards -- one-sided or two-sided. We print them on a 120# matte card stock with an aqueous coating. We offer 3-5 turnaround on business cards, and can FedEx your business card to any location in the United States.
The prime points to remember in creating a business card are:
- The business card is a marketing opportunity, use it.
- Be unique without calling attention to your cleverness.
- Give more information than the usual name, address, phone number and website.
- Invest in a great looking business card if many prospects will see it.
- Don't be skimpy when passing out your business card. Be generous
Contact us at 919-848-4332 or email@example.com to start the design of your unique business card.