First Class or Bulk Mail?
Deciding Best Postage Option
Depends on Goals & Budget
Differences between first class and bulk mail
Anything can be mailed. The question is at what cost? Knowing postal regulations and pricing substantially cuts your postage costs and boosts your return-on-investment.
MarketPlace-Solutions.com offers you extensive knowledge of postal regulations that can speed delivery while reducing postage.
First class presorted mail:
- Gets faster service from Post Office -- must be handled within 24 hours
- 500 piece minimum
- Recommended, if names scattered around country
- Special postcard rate for postcards 4.25" x 6"
- Substantially higher post costs
- Weight up to 1 oz.
Bulk (standard) mail:
- Lower postage, starting at 13.9¢ for walk sequence saturated mail
- Can mail anything up to 6" x 11" long
- Weight up to 3.3 oz.
- Complicated rate schedule based on quantities, destination and drop off location
Don't "Go Postal"
Mailings regulations are complex, confusing and inconsistent. What you don't know can cost you when you take your mail to the post office. Let us handle your mailing from concept to mailbox.
Contact us at 919-848-4332 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get your project started.